Tuesday 14 December 2010

Singapore 5

We went for another shopping adventure, this time with the whole family - my grandmother, aunty and uncle included. It was a mess, lol. 

We had dinner at the Crystal Jade La Mian & Xiao Long Bao restaurant in Takashimaya. The Xiao long bao was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. 

A picture of us, but not really the food...


After dinner we sent the tired people (Maxwell who hates shopping, and my grandmother who walks slow) with my aunty, who was heading home first. The rest of us went for dessert at the food court in Wisma Atria - mum and I had chendol, Sam had ice kachang and my uncle had tau suan. Claire just shared with everyone. :D

Claire and I have a go at Sam's ice kachang


I managed to nab myself a copy of the Togainu no Chi: True Blood manga too. :3

1 comment: