Tuesday 14 December 2010

Singapore 3

We went shopping with Maxwell at Bukit Timah Plaza. Usually, he's quite resistant to the idea of shopping, but somehow he was fine when going with just my brother, my mum and I. 

We spent a fair amount of time at Popular bookstore, where Max got a Pokemon manga and I got RustBlaster by Toboso Yana. :3

There wasn't much there, to be honest. However, we spent ages at the pet shop window looking at all the rodents, who were mostly asleep. Anything is cute when it's asleep.

Widdle mice squished up against the glass. They were the sixe of my thumb...so cute!!!!!!! XD


Once again, there was a toy expo thing on the event floor, though obviously not as big as the one at Takashimaya. One particular stand was selling Sangokuden (Three Kingdoms) Gundam model kits for $5 instead of the usual $13.50. Then, after I had a chat with the boy at the counter, I got a further discount and only had to pay $9 for two Gundams. :3

Then we went grocery shopping. Normally I'm not too fond of it, but I'll make an exception if it's in Asia. Found various oddities from Pokemon cup noodles to square watermelons to this thing...

The description said it was a sweet potato, but I think it better resembles poop...


After we were done with our grocery shopping, we had popcorn chicken and cheese fries from KFC. Cheese fries are my food of choice when it comes to KFC. If only NZ would make them...

$3.50 worth of cheesy goodness.


Not long afterwards we headed home. Max caused us no trouble at all - quite a change from the way he is when the rest of his family is around. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment