Thursday 23 December 2010

Japan 2 (171210)

Giant Christmas tree at Sapporo Factory

Claire, Sam and I got woken up by my uncle at 9.30am, but we didn't leave the hotel until 4pm. By then, it was dark and much colder and just miserable in general.

As per usual with my uncle, we ate first and he was pretty much ready to go home after that D:

Mum, Claire and I went to Loft, where I saw more calendars in one place than I'd seen before in my entire life. There was a calendar featuring art by Kaori Wakamatsu that I wanted to get, but it was quite expensive. It was stunning though...so I looked her up and found her blog. :3

Later we trekked through the snow to Sapporo Factory to find that it was closed minus the food area. Which was expected seeing as it was 8.30pm. 

We got candy and this ice cream stuff called Dippin' Dots...which were like little pellets of ice cream. Yummy. :3


No comments:

Post a Comment